FEATURED "PIC OF THE DAY" SEPTEMBER 6, 2013
She was built back in 1913. Her heritage has her initially owned by CN. She became property of the Ontario Northland in the 60's. She burned to a crisp in a roundhouse fire in Englehart in the 70's. Here she stands today as one of Cochrane's landmark static displays. Today's Pic of the Day features CLC 2-8-0 137 captured September 5th showing off her completed paint job which was applied to her over the summer. Before the paint was applied, previous work included replacement of some of 137's cab features and wooden walkways along with some much needed sanding of the entire locomotive.